Look for new posts around the beginning of August!
These are three of my pet peeves while driving! I’m not saying I’m the perfect driver, but some folks are ridiculous!
1. People who fail to use turn signals! – Are you saving them for a rainy day? Nope because you don’t use them then either!
2. People who don’t understand “Slower Traffic Keep Right”! – I have no problem with folks driving the speed limit! Just don’t do it in the fast lane!
3. Trucks that decide to pass other trucks on a steep incline! – I guess this one could go with number two, but it happens enough on its own that I’ll keep it at number three!
When I sat down to write the three things for which I am truly thankful, I couldn’t stop at three. So instead of blowing the Thursday’s Three out of the water, I decided to come up with three things in three different categories. Hope you enjoy the read!
1. My son!
2. My friends and family!
3. My career!
1. My readers!
2. Other dad bloggers!
3. The people who have given me an opportunity to guest blog on their site!
1. A Notre Dame season to be proud of!
2. An organization that, despite being in the middle of a lockout, does as much as they can for their fans and the community!
3. The Fantasy Football gods for my 37-17 record in my leagues!
I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!
That’s right folks! It is November 1st! And if you don’t know that means it’s the first of Movember! Time to start letting that ‘stache grow and raise some dough and awareness for men’s health to include prostate and testicular cancer! Take a look here at my post from last year for information about why this is my second year participating.
I missed my goal last year by quite a bit, but that will not deter me from going for the same goal again this year! I’m looking to raise $250 by the end of the month. Please do what you can and if you want to donate you can by clicking here. If you would like to join the Penalty Box Radio as either a Mo Bro or Mo Sis or just donate to the team, click here.
Later this month, I’ll be posting a guest post from a great friend about her story with losing her brother to testicular cancer at a very young age. Be on the lookout for that and for more updates about Movember!